- CIL Workshop: 15th to 16th of August 2019
- S106 Workshop: 19th to 20th of September 2019
CIL IN PRACTICE - COMPREHENSIVE TWO DAY WORKSHOP
A complete introduction to CIL legislation, governance and administration
Ideal for new or aspiring CIL Officers; managers responsible for implementing CIL collection arrangements; Infrastructure Managers; Development Managers; Planning Officers.
Only £500pp + VAT
S106 MANAGEMENT - COMPREHENSIVE TWO DAY WORKSHOP
A complete guide to planning agreement management
Ideal for new or aspiring S106 Officers; experienced S106 Officers looking to improve practice, procedures, efficiency and income; legal or admin staff with an input into S106; Planning Officers; Development Manager.
Only £500pp + VAT
Whether you are looking for cost-effective group training through our Specialist Workshops, or would prefer a more individual approach via our Tailored Training option, Exacoms experienced training professionals will deliver a high level of individual support using quality resources.
Exacom's Colchester Training Room
Specialist Workshops are run for a limited number of delegates at various locations across the UK throughout the year. The Workshops offer intensive practical and theoretical training, combined with the added benefit of knowledge and experience sharing with fellow professionals and guest keynote speakers.
Examples of our current Specialist Workshops are:
- CIL Administrator – a comprehensive training workshop for front-line CIL officers, covering essential operational skills such as pre-application recording, calculations, notices, monitoring, enforcement, appeals, internal protocols, finance and reporting. This two-day course is vital for anyone considering or using the CIL Administrator software package.
- Section 106 Co-ordinator – a complete S106 overview covering key topics such as negotiating agreements, policy frameworks, discharging covenants, enforcement and injunctions, variations and supplementary agreements and financial protocols. This two day course is ideal for new recruits, or experienced S106 Officers seeking to improve existing systems.
- The Developer’s Perspective – the administrative and financial implications of CIL and S106 are enormous for developers, from small local companies to big national corporations alike. This one day workshop is designed to help developers understand key policies, practices and procedures, and work with Local Authorities to get the best out of the current legislative framework.
Individual consultation and bespoke training can also be provided on CIL and S106 for public and private sector organisations alike. The Tailored Training option provides complete flexibility, enabling you to customise your package of support according to your own requirements, preferences and budget.
Tailored Training is ideal for those taking the first steps towards implementing the complex CIL process or seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing S106 arrangements.
Tailored Training packages can include any of the following options:
- Individual consultation
- ‘Critical friend’ -style appraisal of existing procedures and practices
- An options and recommendations report to inform your future development
- Tailored training sessions for individuals or groups of staff
- Software development according to your identified needs and preferences
- Ongoing support and development of staff and systems
- Hosted at a location of your choice, for any duration you require
For more information on any aspect of Exacom training services, or an informal discussion about your individual requirements, please contact us using the online form, or on 0208 1234 253